No Twiddle Twaddle uses affiliate links through Amazon and other vendors.
Like many other Web sites, www.notwiddletwaddle.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
DoubleClick DART Cookie
.:: Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to www.notwiddletwaddle.com and other sites on the Internet.
www.notwiddletwaddle.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Review Policy for Publishers and Authors:
If you have a book that you would like to submit for review, you may contact me at email@example.com. If I agree to accept your book, in return I will:
- Read the book.
- Accepting a review copy does not mean that I will write a review, but the book will be considered for the following:
- A book review
- Creating an activity to go with the book.
- Featuring the book on a list (I will always write a short description and include a picture of the book jacket).
- Talking about the book via my social networks: Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google +
In my personal experience, activities or lists bring in more web traffic for books than reviews.
I prefer both hard copies and a Kindle copy for picture books. Many of my blog readers are eBook users, so I like to see both formats so that I can offer an opinion on how the eBook compares to the hard copy. I prefer a Kindle copy for middle-grade novels.
I mostly review picture books and an occasional middle-grade novel. I do not review books with sexual, paranormal, or other mature themes.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
Bethany of NO TWIDDLE TWADDLE, and its contributors are used interchangeably as “No Twiddle Twaddle” in the following rules.
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers who over 18 and US residents with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made through Rafflecopter by completing the choices available. No one person may enter multiple times per day even with different email addresses.
3. Disclaimer. No Twiddle Twaddle will not be responsible for: [a] any late or lost entries; [b] telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of No Twiddle Twaddle or by unauthorized human intervention; or [c] any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given ‘Entry Deadline Date’ to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. The winner will be chosen through Rafflecopter (or in case of technical difficulty through another random integer selector. If your Prize Number matches the random integer generated, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within three  days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three  days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, No Twiddle Twaddle or the sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, No Twiddle Twaddle may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by No Twiddle Twaddle are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of No Twiddle Twaddle and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of No Twiddle Twaddle any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering any giveaway through this website, you release No Twiddle Twaddle from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize [including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional], whether under a theory of contract, tort [including negligence], warranty or other theory.