I’m so excited today to have another one of my favorite bloggers Krissy from B-Inspired Mama join us today to share with you a special Kids’ Valentines crafting project. If you stop by B-Inspired Mama, you truly will be inspired by Krissy’s creativity and love for play.
Holiday crafts are always a hit with my kids. And for the past week, we’ve been knee-deep in kids’ Valentines crafting. Here’s a cute and fun kids’ Valentine craft that you can try with your little ones, too…
Doily Resist Kids’ Valentine Craft
Supplies for Doily Resist Kids’ Valentine Craft:
- white cardstock
- purple or pink cardstock
- heart-shaped paper doilies
- a sponge brush
- paint and/or glitter glue
- decorative scissors
- double sided adhesive
Steps for Doily Resist Kids’ Valentine Craft:
- Use the tape to make a few small tape rolls to adhere a doily to the sheet of white cardstock.
- Use the sponge brush to dab paint and/or glitter glue all over the top and edges of the doily.
- Carefully lift the doily off of the cardstock and allow cardstock to dry completely.
- Use the decorative scissors to cut the painted heart out of the white cardstock.
- Use the double sided adhesive to adhere the white cardstock heart onto the purple or pink cardstock.
- Cut the heart out of the purple/pink cardstock, leaving a border around the white cardstock heart.
- Use markers to further decorate and add a Valentine message to the heart.
Do your kids make their own Valentines? Find more Valentine crafts at B-Inspired Mama and lots of great kids’ Valentine ideas on Pinterest.
Krissy is a former art teacher turned full time mama of 3. Blogging at B-Inspired Mama allows her to connect other moms with simple ideas for kid-friendly crafts, easy recipes, learning fun, and creative parenting tips.