Hello! I am still on my break from my normal free eBook lists. This week is a crazy week for me with family responsibilities, so I’m actually not taking a “break” for rest as much as redirecting my energy to more pressing needs.
I am also in the middle of trying to get my blog ready for a complete redesign and transfer. This transition is a lot of work but also necessary.
I’m sorry that the list that I published within an Amazon widget on Tuesday did not work for everyone. I was attempting to share a couple books with you as quickly as possible due to time constraints.
But, I will make it up to you with another mini list of free kids’ eBooks today (which includes a couple of the books from Tuesday which are still free)!
That’s two lists in a week that I said would have none. See, I’m still there for you despite the unpopular Amazon widget. And, this list is via Amazon Listamania!
You will definitely want to check out today’s list, because it has a Little Bunny book (see my interview with Dianne Miller) and two books from the Self-Esteem series!
If you missed any of the Little Bunny books, Dianne is also selling a bundled collection for half price of what the books would cost individually.
If you are new take a minute to read through this necessary information about my lists:
- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading.
- You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- This list only reflects my personal opinion.
- This blog uses affiliate Amazon links.
- If you want to read all about how I find these books, create these lists, and choose what to feature, read my FAQ on Finding Free EBooks.