Today’s list of free eBooks for kids has a couple of middle grade novels as well as some nice picture books. You will find a new book by Robin Tookes about dogs, a novel by Alan Davidson, and a bonus book (online not through Amazon) written by a mom to explain Apert Syndrome to children.
- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading. These eBooks typically will remain free for only a short period of time and may not be free for all locations.
- You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- Although, I try to screen as much content as I can, I am not able to fully read each book. This article reflects my opinion only based on what I have seen, so you may want to read additional reviews or skim to be sure these books are appropriate for your family.
- If you want to get these lists while the books are still free, be sure to subscribe via my RSS feed for instant updates. Email subscribers will receive one email a day between 5-7 pm EST.
- This blog uses affiliate Amazon links.
- If you want to read all about how I find these books, create these lists, and choose what to feature, read my FAQ on Finding Free EBooks.
Some of my favorite free eBooks today are:
All About Aiden by Taryn Skees
Rebekah at The Golden Gleam tipped me off to this wonderful picture book available online about Apert Syndrome written by a mom to help educate children (and adults). September is actually Craniofacial Acceptance Month, so this time of year would be a perfect time to introduce your children to Aiden. You can read all about Aiden on Taryn’s blog More Skees Please.
Super Cowboy Rides by Daris Howard
This award-winning middle-grade novel about a boy and his pet promises to be humorous but yet deal with difficult subjects such as grief.
A Friend Like Annabel by Alan Davidson
I haven’t had a chance to read A Friend Like Annabel, but I just finished The Bewitching of Alison Albright this weekend by Davidson and absolutely loved it. These e-releases of out-of-print books by Straw Hat are a wonderful addition to your Kindle collection (especially when they are being promoted for free!)
You can find the rest of my list on Amazon:
Thanks for checking out my list. And, welcome to all new readers. You can join me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest. If you want to be sure not to miss out on my lists, you can subscribe by RSS feed (instant updates) or by email (daily updates at 5-7 pm EST).