Today’s free kids’ eBook list is short and sweet. If you are new on No Twiddle Twaddle, be sure to also check out yesterday’s list which has several nice books that will be available for free through tomorrow. You will find a new rhyming picture book about American animals, a Christian book for teens published by Zonderman, and a eBook of knock, knock jokes for free.
If you are new take a minute to read through this necessary information about my lists:
- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading.
- You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- This list only reflects my personal opinion.
- This blog uses affiliate Amazon links.
- If you want to read all about how I find these books, create these lists, and choose what to feature, read my FAQ on Finding Free EBooks.
Today’s best kids’ eBooks are:
Not a Fan: Teen Edition by Kyle Idleman
If you are a Christian, you and your older children may enjoy this book published by Zonderman about dedication to Christ. I read the first few pages and found the content interesting and engaging. (I’m not familiar with this book or its adult companion, but it does have very high reviews on Amazon and Goodreads and normally costs $12.99.)
Amazing American Animals by Robin Tookes
This book is the newest free promotion that we have seen from this series of rhyming picture books about nature. The photos are high quality, the text is easy to read, and each book comes with a password that allows your child to watch a video version of the book online.
You can find the rest of today’s list on Amazon:
Thanks for checking out this list. Did any of you download yesterday’s books and free printables?
You can join me online on Facebook or sign-up to have No Twiddle Twaddle delivered directly to your email inbox.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner