Kindle for Kids Free EBook Daily
Today’s free kids’ eBook list has nice books for all ages on it. You will find a new character building book illustrated by Itoko Maeno, a early reader about going to school, and a highly rated adventure series for older kids.
Take a minute and read through these important notes before you check out today’s list of free eBooks:
- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading. These eBooks typically will remain free for only a short period of time.
You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- Although, I try to screen as much content as I can, I am not able to fully read each book. This article reflects my opinion only based on what I have seen, so you may want to read additional reviews or skim to be sure these books are appropriate for your family.
- If you want to get these lists while the books are still free, be sure to subscribe via my RSS feed for instant updates. Email subscribers will receive one email a day between 5-7 pm EST.
- For answers to other FAQ, read here.
- This blog uses affiliate Amazon links.
My favorite free kids’ eBooks today are:
Last week, you may remember that I highlighted two other character building books with a Japanese theme illustrated by Itoko Maeno. Today’s book Amazing Mallika is about a young tiger who learns how to control her anger even under stress. Children will enjoy looking at the different jungle animals in the painted illustrations. (One criticism: This book is a normal picture book compressed in size for the Kindle which causes the text size to be extremely small. I was able to still read the book at arm’s distance, but depending on your eyesight and lighting you may need to double tap the screen to read this book.)
I was excited to see this illustrated chapter book for young children on today’s list. And, when I looked closely and recognized the author as one that I had enjoyed in my own childhood, I was even more excited. With a number of high reviews, this book about a frog who discovers lessons about friendship would be worth downloading. Several reviewers noted that they had read this book aloud to children as young as four. (Download Discussion Questions
from Gloria Repp’s website)
All three of the books in the Muirwood series are free today, and each has a number of high reviews. In these adventures, a young girl growing up in a kingdom where she is not allowed to fulfill her dream of wanting to learn to read finds herself on an unexpected quest. Several reviewers indicated that these books also contain no objectionable content making them appropriate for younger kids who like to read on an older reading level. (Note: The books are written in the following order: The Wretched of Muirwood, The Blight of Muirwood, and The Scourge of Muirwood.)
You can find my entire list of free kids’ eBooks on Amazon:
Thanks for reading. What free books will you download today?
P.S. You can join me online on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest. If you want to be sure not to miss out on my lists, you can subscribe by RSS feed (instant updates) or by email (daily updates).