Kids’ Free EBook Daily List
Today’ list has some wonderful free picture books
for kids on it. I’m excited that a new Little Bunny book is free today (more about that later). You will also find a couple retelling of fairy tales, a peek-a-boo book for toddlers, and some novels for older kids.
If you are new, be sure to read the following:
- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading. These eBooks typically will remain free for only a short period of time.
You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- Although, I try to screen as much content as I can, I am not able to fully read each book. This article reflects my opinion only based on what I have seen, so you may want to read additional reviews or skim to be sure these books are appropriate for your family.
- If you want to get these lists while the books are still free, be sure to subscribe via my RSS feed for instant updates. Email subscribers will receive one email a day between 5-7 pm EST.
- For answers to other FAQ, read here.
- This blog uses affiliate Amazon links.
Today, my favorite free kids’ eBooks are:
I love all of the Little Bunny books. Dianne Miller has combined simple illustrations and ideas to make a set of lovely stories that reflect everyday experiences between mothers and young children. In Watch Me,
Little Bunny learns the lesson that even when his mommy is busy and can’t give him her undivided attention that she is still there watching and loving him. If you are new to the Little Bunny series, be sure to check out Dianne’s blog where she has free printable coloring sheets and crafts
to go along with her book. (I’ve enjoyed this series so much that Dianne and I have been emailing back and forth, and I’m hoping that I can pull together a meet-the-author interview pretty soon for you!)
I especially enjoyed the illustrations in this picture book about a bee who is a stinging bully until he meets his match by trying to sting a young boy.
With so many free eBooks about animals each day (most of which have tiny photos and poor writing), I was impressed by the large, vivid photos accompanied by interesting text in this eBook by Kay de Silva about dolphins.
You can find the rest of my list of free kids’ eBooks on Amazon:
Note: The eBooks at the end of the list with no description are repeats from earlier weeks.
Thank you for reading today. Welcome to all the new followers. Please feel free to share with me any feedback that you have on my blog or my lists of free eBooks (after all, I write for you.)
P.S. You can join me online on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest. If you want to be sure not to miss out on my lists, you can subscribe by RSS feed (instant updates) or by email (daily updates).