- Don’t forget to check prices before downloading. These eBooks typically will remain free for only a short period of time.
- You can read a Kindle eBook on non-Amazon devices by downloading their free app unto your PC or i-pad.
- Although, I try to screen as much content as I can, I am not able to fully read and screen each book, so download and share these books with your children at your own risk.
- If you want to get these lists while the books are still free, be sure to subscribe via my RSS feed for instant updates.
- For answers to other FAQ, read here.
My favorite free eBooks for kids available today:
I’ll Follow the Moon by Stephanie Lisa Tara
If you only download one free eBook today, this is the book you will want. Tara celebrates the mother-child bond through a poem about baby sea turtles hatching and returning to their mothers by following the moon. This eBook is beautifully illustrated.
Funny Jokes for Adults by Peter Jenkins
I know that my readers love joke eBooks, so I have another one for you today. Even though the title says this book is for adults, I think kids would enjoy it as well. (I was not able to read this entire book.)
The Moon Coin by Richard Due
Today a traditionally published (versus self-published) chapter book for older kids is available. This eBook is classified as YA Fantasy, but I saw that one reviewer thought that middle-graders would enjoy it as well. (I was only able to scan the summaries, so be sure to check the reviews if you screen the books that your children read to make sure this book is age appropriate.)
Check out the rest of my list of free eBooks: Free Kindle eBooks for Kids
I hope that you all had a lovely July 4th holiday. If you missed my free eBook list yesterday, I have good news for you that many of the books are still available. Later this week, I plan to share with you some of the fun that we had over our holiday so be sure to stop back by!
See you tomorrow!
P.S. I’m on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Pinterest. If you want to be sure not to miss out on my lists, you can subscribe to my RSS feed for instant updates. If you are new here, feel free to drop me a comment or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know how these lists can best fit your needs!